Problem/Bug Not Letting me Place anything

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Turtle123mlg, Feb 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Turtle123mlg

Hello, I own a server and I have never had this problem before.For some reason when I try to place a
    block it shows up for a second then disappears. I have tried to relog and restart the server but it doesn't help
    at all.
    Anyone know why this is happening?

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

3. Offline

Turtle123mlg

Thank you timtower it was one of my admins claiming the minigame so it wouldn't get griefed.

Could anyone help me with another problem though?

I have been trying to fix this for a while but I could not find any help. I have Factions and other fun thing to do
    on my server, but factions has prefixes as you know like [MLGS][Member]cupcakelover: hey
    Is there anyway I could get the factions prefix to work only in the 2 factions worlds? I have tried PerWorldPlugins it does not work.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2016
  4. Offline

@Turtle123mlg A different chat management plugin. One with settings per world.
    Recently added that to my plugin ChatLikeMe

5. Offline

Turtle123mlg

Ok but the config is confusing and what do I change in the config to make it do what I
    want it to do?

Last edited: Feb 7, 2016
  6. Offline

@Turtle123mlg Check the configuration help page on dev.bukkit

7. Offline

Turtle123mlg

I already did is there something to change in the config like were do I put the worlds I want the factions prefixes.

FormatParts: '{factionrole}{factionname}{factionprefix}{chosenplayerprefix}{money}{permgroupsuffix}{permgroupprefix}{permgroup}{permplayerprefix}{permplayersuffix}{minute}{second}{hour}{world}{exp}{health}' OverrideFormat: true Format: <%s> &r%s Formats: FactionRole: format: '[%s]' replaces: '{factionrole}' FactionName: format: '[%s]' replaces: '{factionname}' FactionPrefix: format: '[%s]' replaces: '{factionprefix}' PrefixManager: format: '[%s]' replaces: '{chosenplayerprefix}' Economy: format: '[%s]' replaces: '{money}' PermissionGroupSuffix: format: '[%s]' replaces: '{permgroupsuffix}' PermissionGroupPrefix: format: '[%s]' replaces: '{permgroupprefix}' PermissionGroup: format: '[%s]' replaces: '{permgroup}' PermissionPlayerPrefix: format: '[%s]' replaces: '{permplayerprefix}' PermissionPlayerSuffix: format: '[%s]' replaces: '{permplayersuffix}' Minute: format: '[%s]' replaces: '{minute}' Second: format: '[%s]' replaces: '{second}' Hour: format: '[%s]' replaces: '{hour}' World: format: '[%s]' replaces: '{world}' Exp: format: '[%s]' replaces: '{exp}' Health: format: '[%s]' replaces: '{health}'

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.