[Not Done]CombatLog

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Royal_Soda, May 20, 2012.

1. Offline

Royal_Soda

Plugin category: Miscellaneous

Suggested name: CombatLog

A bit about me: I'm a server owner and plugin developer. I do not have the time to program this plugin myself, but should be fairly easy to do. I run MCRoyality.

What I want: I'd like a plugin to prevent players from combat logging on a PVP server. In which players must type a command to log out, and after a said amount of time, which can be configured. If the player does not type the command, the plugin searches if another player is nearby withing a said amount of blocks and if there is another player there, the plugin kills the exiting player upon log out. If the player does use the command, the server sends him/her a message saying that they will log out in said amount of time. Whether the plugin be kept private or made public is up to the developer, although my preference is for it to be private.

Ideas for commands: /log-out, /log time-set <# of seconds>, /log proximity-set <# of blocks>, /log help

Ideas for permissions: combatlog.nolog for players who do not need to use /log-out. combatlog.op for players who have access to configure the plugin's settings.

When I'd like it by: Yesterday, but of course, programming it takes time. Anytime this week.

Similar plugin requests: None that I know of.

Need some help with this, please help. (Bump)

Bump.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2016
  2. Offline

kahlilnc

Get bCombatLog or Combat Tag :O