NoSuchFieldError: PLAYER_ITEM

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by FuzzeWuzze, Apr 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

FuzzeWuzze

So, i have been trying to help out and keep the Towny Mod working for a bunch of people. Long story short some people are getting this error when they start Towny on CB670, i do not get this on my CB670 server and i have no idea what I am even missing, as it says i have no PLAYER_ITEM and it fails out during Enable? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

2. Offline

speeddemon92

From what I know PLAYER_ITEM does not exist anymore as of sometime between CB-b556 and CB-b612. It was replaced with PLAYER_INTERACT if I remember correctly.

3. Offline

cjbh1996

But plugins like WorldGuard sometimes cough on PLAYER_INTERACT as well. I don't have an error log, but I sure do remember it happening every time anyone did anything other than move.

4. Offline

speeddemon92

Yeah I know the errors sadly. I checked it again and I was forced to use PLAYER_INTERACT instead of PLAYER_ITEM due to updating and now It either freaks out or won't do anything but either way it is a complete pain in the rear and way too complicated. I know my GroupBlacklist plugin is failing due to PLAYER_INTERACT and I'm determined to find a solution.

5. Offline

FuzzeWuzze

It's confusing though because I replaced the player item stuff with interact, but its showing up for some people , makes me wonder if they really are updated and running my new version...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.