[Noob Problems] Some Package Help :/

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by Fuzzwolf, Jan 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Fuzzwolf

Over the last few days I have been trying to revive an old plugin built for CraftBukkit 818 (not quite sure what Bukkit API build). Most of the packages and methods I have been able to update, but there are still a few of these that I cannot find the new version of. Helping a noob out would be much appreciated. :D

Code:
    import org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftWorld;
    import org.bukkit.craftbukkit.block.CraftBlock;
    import net.minecraft.server.EnumSkyBlock;
    import net.minecraft.server.WorldServer;

In case that's not specific enough, here are some the methods that spit errors. I'm pretty sure each of these utilizes the above packages, with the exception of Map.Entry. Not sure where this came from.

Code:
    world.getHandle().b(EnumSkyBlock.BLOCK, location.getBlockX(), location.getBlockY(), location.getBlockZ(), ((Integer)entry.getValue()).intValue());

for (Map.Entry entry : oldBlocks2.entrySet()) {

CraftBlock block = (CraftBlock)event.getPlayer().getLocation().getBlock();
    P.S. After a clean installation of NetBeans, I can't seem to connect to the online JavaDocs for Bukkit. What URL does everybody use? I am using http://jd.bukkit.org/apidocs/

Thanks, much appreciated.

2. You also need to add CraftBukkit to your build path (and the minecraft server jar if still needed).

3. Offline

Fuzzwolf

Thank you! One question though, where can I find some documentation for CraftBukkit?

4. Offline

xGhOsTkiLLeRx

5. Offline

Fuzzwolf

6. Offline

xGhOsTkiLLeRx

Oh yes, srry.
    I just copied the link for the bukkit API and not craftbukkit
    https://github.com/Bukkit/CraftBukkit/tree/master/src/main/java/org/bukkit/craftbukkit

You can look here to see the craftbukkit things for example.

7. Offline

Fuzzwolf

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.