"NoClassDefFoundError" in my Plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by gabrielhowat, May 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

gabrielhowat

Hey Guys. I'm developing a PvP Kits plugin. And in some events and functions, I'm goting this Crash, "NoClassDefFoundError", its happening in many classes of my project, sometimes this not happen, and sometimes this happen... I'm confuse, I dont know what this crashes mean... Can someone help me?

[​IMG]

2. Offline

techboy291

Can you show the code?

3. Offline

MrSparkzz

gabrielhowat
    Line 81 of KitsShopGUI, something's up with that. I'd suggest posting your code. If KitsShopGUI is not your plugin, then you might not have that plugin in your plugin folder when trying to start your server (if yours or another plugin depends on it)

4. Offline

gabrielhowat

MrSparkzz
    This is a class of my plugin, in that line is only a Bukkit Scheduler, but the error don't happens only in this class, and is not every time, sometimes I got that error, sometimes not... I can't post my code now because I'm in the cellphone

5. Offline

RawCode

post code and error in plain text, image is not acceptable.

6. Offline

gabrielhowat

The error is not in my Code, at that line, is a plugin.getServer().getScheduler().scheduleSyncDelayedTask(new Runnable......)
    The error is in the "new Runnable()", sometimes the error is in the ".scheduleSyncDelayedTask", the error not happens every time...

7. Offline

fireblast709

gabrielhowat in the jar, does com/SPART/Screen/KitsShopGUI$2.class exist?

8. Offline

gabrielhowat

fireblast709 Yeah, and the package of "MOTD$1.class" and "MOTD$2.class", normally the error happens with the KitsShopGui or with the MOTD[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.