Solved NoCheatPlus api hook and getting a violation

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by lolgrapig112, Aug 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

lolgrapig112

Dear,

As the topic title says I am looking for someone that knows how the api of NCP works. (NCP reffering to NoCheat+). What I would like to do is:

If NCP finds a player doing a violation like FlyHacks that my plugin gets the violation and logs it.

The problem is I can't get the api to work and need somebody to help me with this. So if you could be my savior :) then pls do so.

Greetz and lots of thanks.

Me

2. Offline

fireblast709

3. Offline

lolgrapig112

@fireblas709 Hey I don't got any I tried some things and removed them again. Can't ctrl-z them back ... The api documentation from NCP isn't that greath either. I started reading the code from ncpc they do the thing I need to do. In their hooks. Also started contacting the ncp developers. Hoping to get a reaction from them.

When I get it I would also post it heir but their is like 0 documentation on it.

Greetz,
    Me

A bump still not solved need help

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2016
  4. The topic is marked as solved !? Not sure we had a PM conversation but i'll add some things here.

Concerning where to start at would be: https://github.com/NoCheatPlus/NoCh...rc/main/java/fr/neatmonster/nocheatplus/hooks
    That package contains the exemption API and the hooks API.

If you don't need to alter violation handling you might want to add a "stats hook", similar to https://github.com/asofold/TestNCP/blob/master/TestNCP/src/me/asofold/bpl/testncp/TestNCP.java
    In your case you might not want to implement IFirst but rather ILast, in case you don't want to log if other plugins/hooks cancelled the violation handling.

So you might end up with a hook class:
    - Implement NCPHook, or extend AbstractNCPHook
    - Implement IStats and ILast
    - Register it with the NCPHookManager

IViolationInfo can be cast to ViolationData, in case there is something to find in there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.