no.

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Crash, Mar 13, 2011.

1. Offline

Crash

Attached Files:

Flipp, Phaedrus, Loart and 4 others like this.
  2. Offline

stkeroro

Great feature will be pay to creator of slot if you looses, and if you win withdraw XD

3. Offline

Kendiggity

I tried to make more roll possibilities like white 7's blue 7's and white 7's liek in real slots.
    They are all red even though i changed the color code. maybe you need to add another thing that defines the color of the roll on the sign.

Actually it does
    but if you need an easy way to do it do it like this

H = 0/32
    J = 6/32

like that until you get 32/32 then just simplify aka ( 16/32 = 1/2) you cant go over 1. but it has to = a whole 1 if not youll get rolls with no outcome

@skillinazn
    or. if you need help just lemme know what you want and ill gladly make you a rolls.txt file

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2016
  4. Offline

woodzy

Igot this plugin juat now AND ITS FREAKEN AWSOME!!!! i won 1000 on my first roll XD

5. Offline

NEO

This looks great. New favorite plugin <3

6. Offline

woodzy

just installed plugin last night and got this

Code:
    2011-03-16 19:12:18 [SEVERE] Exception in thread "Thread-83121"
    2011-03-16 19:12:18 [SEVERE] java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint violation: when resolving method "com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Lcom/mysql/jdbc/ExceptionInterceptor;)Ljava/sql/SQLException;" the class loader (instance of org/bukkit/plugin/java/PluginClassLoader) of the current class, com/mysql/jdbc/ConnectionImpl, and the class loader (instance of org/bukkit/plugin/java/PluginClassLoader) for resolved class, com/mysql/jdbc/SQLError, have different Class objects for the type com/mysql/jdbc/ExceptionInterceptor used in the signature
    2011-03-16 19:12:18 [SEVERE]    at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.throwConnectionClosedException(ConnectionImpl.java:1213)
    2011-03-16 19:12:18 [SEVERE]    at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.checkClosed(ConnectionImpl.java:1200)
    2011-03-16 19:12:18 [SEVERE]    at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.getMetaData(ConnectionImpl.java:3070)
    2011-03-16 19:12:18 [SEVERE]    at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.getMetaData(ConnectionImpl.java:3065)
    2011-03-16 19:12:18 [SEVERE]    at bootswithdefer.JDCBPool.JDCConnection.validate(JDCConnection.java:58)
    2011-03-16 19:12:18 [SEVERE]    at bootswithdefer.JDCBPool.ConnectionService.reapConnections(ConnectionService.java:44)
    2011-03-16 19:12:18 [SEVERE]    at bootswithdefer.JDCBPool.ConnectionReaper.run(ConnectionService.java:101)

7. Offline

Ciekiller

I think the addon is broken in the payouts. Tried setting custom payouts through the Rolls.txt and still getting the default payout. Tried restarting server and "/slots reload", but still no luck =(

8. Offline

Donny

type "/slots load"

Also this plugins doesn't seem to work with iConomyChestShops. Whern ran together they will cause massive lag and force one of the two to not work.

9. Offline

Crash

I don't think that's my plugin doing that cuz I don't use SQL.
    It could be my plugin interfering with some other one. Which plugins are you using?

EDIT : @Kendiggity I just realized my issue for the color problem. I'll add on a fix for it.

10. Offline

woodzy

11. Offline

Crash

I'm not sure but that wasn't my plugin causing the bug. It might be my plugin causing the lag though, were you all using slot machines?

Also updated to v0.3 where I fixed the sign color bug.

12. Offline

woodzy

no it was just 2 of us useing 2 slots

13. Offline

IIGoldII

14. Offline

Crash

I don't know why that is then, there should be no lag at all with just two running...

@Gold : I'll check it out :)

15. Offline

skillinazn

So basically the easiest way to do it is to make all of the rolls out of a specific fraction? I kinda did that with a Heart and a Bar, giving the Heart a 7/10 chance of being in the machine and a 8/10 for a Bar. Even though the Bar has a more greater chance of being in as a roll in the slots it completely disappears. The Intended rolls.txt is what I mean by it, but instead I attempted to switch 8/10 to 4/5 in the bar even though it still doesn't work. (And I renamed "Heart" to "Lemon"

The other roll.txt is what I used which made a slight progress in things, but bars came up more often than Lemons. I kind of wanted them to have both a chance to pop out but no dice was made for that..

And I might be talking a lot, but finally I would like to say that on your accord I would be glad that you can make me a rolls.txt file. I want to have bars pop out kind of often (but not too often) so that they can at least get some of their money back, but perhaps have a lemon or cherry pop out sometimes. And as usual, 7s and jackpots would be rare, but I would still like to learn how to get this made possible xD

Thanks,

-Skillinazn

16. Offline

unv_annihlator

Can you add in support to have the person who placed the sign marked as the "owner" of it, and all players who pay to use it has the funds go to his account, then it takes out of the owner's account if there is a winner?

I went ahead and edited your source code to do this, but I used the 4th line on the sign as the name/owner and just used that as the means of opening the owners account.

If you could do this, that would be awesome. And if you need a little help with it or want to look at how I did it I'd help out.

-Annihilator

17. Offline

Crash

It seems some people don't understand how probability works :\
    Basically : This is out of 100%
    The total amount of all the chances added up should be exactly 1.
    1/8 = 12.5% chance every roll
    1/7 = 14.28% chance every roll
    1/6 = 16.66...% chance every roll
    1/5 = 20% chance every roll
    1/4 = 25% chance every roll
    1/3 = 33.33...% chance every roll
    1/2 = 50% chance every roll

It's all random so you could get jackpots every time or you could get no jackpots. Blame it on Math.random() :)

@unv_annihlator : I'll add that in as an option next time, should people know it's going/coming from the owner's account(shown on the sign) or just not care and add on something with the /slots create to allow for that.

18. Offline

Bonez524

Loving the plugin so far!
    I have a suggestion. You should make it so people can make different combinations like H:C:H gives you a certain amount. So you can make new combos and configure the price just like u already can.

19. Offline

yummysinsemilla

This plugin is 100% complete win. Great job, sir.

20. Offline

Ciekiller

I'm not sure whats messing up on my Slots for my server. Not getting any kind of bugs or anything. Set up custom payouts like for example. B = 100 payout, if I win with B, I end up getting 1,500. I tried doing the /slots load, but then after that have to like recreate slots or the file isn't being loaded correctly. Also tried restarting the add-on by deleting the folder and resetting the prices and other configs. Any thoughts anyone?

21. Offline

NEO

even when changing the default winnings values in rolls.txt and the config file they remain the same in game. Also it sees impossible to win unless you do some serious changes to the rolls.txt and even then it still feels un balanced.

Ive also noticed after a server restart no slot machines work they need to be recreated using the /slots create command.

22. Offline

Crash

For the first part of the post, you need to reload the settings file using /slots load and random is random I don't know what you want me to do about that :\
    It might be easier to win when I add in combos not just 3 in a row.
    For the second problem, I'm not sure why that's happening because it works 100% fine for me.
    Also, you can get rid of the stuff in the config file it's all in rolls.txt now.

23. Offline

Fiddy_percent

any chance you can make this pay the one who sets up the slots? so instead of money just going to waste it goes to the slot owner?

24. Offline

unv_annihlator

That should clear it up for you.

25. Offline

Crash

It's almost finished although my IDE seems to be acting up and won't compile :|

26. Offline

unv_annihlator

If you update your source online I'll compile it for you.

27. Offline

yummysinsemilla

I added some custom rolls with custom odds, but they're not showing up at all, just the old rolls (J, 7, H, C, B). Heart still comes up even though it's not in there. Also, a couple of the old roll's colors were changed, but they still show up on the sign as the old color.

When I try to load it, nothing changes.

When I save it, or when I restart the server, it basically takes the rolls.txt file as I have it, adds the old default rolls to the beginning of it, and then appends all these rolls 5x after that.

EDIT: I got it to work correctly by restarting the server without the Slots plugin, start/stopping it, then redoing the rolls.txt and starting the server back up with the plugin installed. Not sure why it did what it was doing at the time. It may be an issue with the saving/loading feature. I'll leave this post here just in case.

This is the rolls.txt file.

name=Jackpot
    symbol=J
    pay=250
    chance=1/64
    color=13

name=Star
    symbol=S
    pay=100
    chance=1/32
    color=6

name=Red 7
    symbol=7
    pay=50
    chance=1/16
    color=12

name=Plum
    symbol=P
    pay=25
    chance=6/64
    color=5

name=Lemon
    symbol=L
    pay=10
    chance=11/64
    color=14

name=Bar
    symbol=B
    pay=5
    chance=1/4
    color=8

name=Cherry
    symbol=C
    pay=2
    chance=3/8
    color=4

28. Offline

skillinazn

Oh my gosh this makes so much sense now. I had always the assumption that this is only based on the chance rates of a roll coming out that doesn't add up to 100%. Alright, I'll rewrite the whole chance rates now, thanks!

EDIT: Ok I might make a mistake again but I noticed that my Bar and Lemon had 1/2s in each of the chances, yet all the numbers still popped up in the slots. The other rolls had different lower chance rates. Anything wrong with this?

29. Offline

Crash

It adds going from the top of the file to the bottom, so it should only not work if the first few make up 1

30. Offline

Andreas Brisner

I dont know if its been requested before, but please make it so that the slotmachines can run out of money...
    I want money taken from player deposited to an account.

On second note! Config is bugged! I changed config, did load, but it still paid 10000 etc.. Please fix ;P
    Edit:
    When I do /slots save..
    This is what happens to rolls.txt
    Code:
    name=Jackpot
    symbol=J
    pay=10000
    chance=1/8
    color=13

name=Red 7
    symbol=7
    pay=3000
    chance=1/8
    color=12

name=Cherry
    symbol=C
    pay=1000
    chance=1/6
    color=4

name=Heart
    symbol=H
    pay=500
    chance=1/4
    color=11

name=Bar
    symbol=B
    pay=100
    chance=1/3
    color=10

name=Jackpot
    symbol=J
    pay=600
    chance=1/8
    color=13

name=Red 7
    symbol=7
    pay=400
    chance=1/8
    color=12

name=Cherry
    symbol=C
    pay=300
    chance=1/6
    color=4

name=Heart
    symbol=H
    pay=200
    chance=1/4
    color=11

name=Bar
    symbol=B
    pay=100
    chance=1/3
    color=10

name=Jackpot
    symbol=J
    pay=600
    chance=1/8
    color=13

name=Red 7
    symbol=7
    pay=400
    chance=1/8
    color=12

name=Cherry
    symbol=C
    pay=300
    chance=1/6
    color=4

name=Heart
    symbol=H
    pay=200
    chance=1/4
    color=11

name=Bar
    symbol=B
    pay=100
    chance=1/3
    color=10

name=Jackpot
    symbol=J
    pay=600
    chance=1/8
    color=13

name=Red 7
    symbol=7
    pay=400
    chance=1/8
    color=12

name=Cherry
    symbol=C
    pay=300
    chance=1/6
    color=4

name=Heart
    symbol=H
    pay=200
    chance=1/4
    color=11

name=Bar
    symbol=B
    pay=100
    chance=1/3
    color=10

name=Jackpot
    symbol=J
    pay=600
    chance=1/8
    color=13

name=Red 7
    symbol=7
    pay=400
    chance=1/8
    color=12

name=Cherry
    symbol=C
    pay=300
    chance=1/6
    color=4

name=Heart
    symbol=H
    pay=200
    chance=1/4
    color=11

name=Bar
    symbol=B
    pay=100
    chance=1/3
    color=10

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2016
  31. Offline

Crash

That is because you haven't loaded it from the save file. It saves whatever settings it has ingame into the save file, which would be default because you hadn't changed it before you started the server or, changed it when you where ingame and reloaded the settings.