No Good RPG Plugins?(IDEAS)

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by jellybootsxp, Mar 26, 2011.

?

Is a class/profession plugin based on permissions possible?

Poll closed May 5, 2011.
  1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Depends on how it would work

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes, but it would be a complicated setup

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Yes, But MyMSQL would be involved

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Offline

jellybootsxp

I have had a good look at the list of plugins and there is no RPG styled plugin that fits to my needs.
    If anybody felt like making a new RPG plugin I would be really happy.
    IDEAS -
    In the plugin I would like a permissions addon which made classes/professions something similiar
    to the Roles plugin that ONLY works with Group Manager (Most plugins require Permissions).
    The only other downside to the Roles plugin is that it has to many subgroups and Its pretty hard to
    understand. All I would want is another yml file that basicly is the permissions one but its for classes.
    Also I would like it if when a player joined it would ask them what class they want and to use a command to find out more about each class (everything in the chatbox that is said by the plugin is configurable in the said plugins folder). I want an easy/simple class system that does not require MyMSQL (it makes java break on my laptop).I wouldnt mind having a 1on1 talk to whoever is intrested, I have many other ideas that would work well with this plugin so please dont be shy.