NO drops

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by alexlab963, Oct 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

alexlab963

Plugin category: idc

Suggested name: No Drops

What i want: A plugin which when you do /nodrops add command the item in your hand will be added in the list of the items that you cant drop from your inventory and they will never drop on your death also i want the plugin to have name support

Ideas for commands: nodrops add to add the item in your hand to the list

Ideas for permissions: nodrops.byppass to byppass the no drops listed items

When I'd like it by: As soon as possible.

2. Offline

Abhi2011

I already have a base for this. Give me a few mins to add in a permission to bypass.

3. Offline

Avery246813579

alexlab963 Here you go!! If something is wrong with it please tell me: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/105924335/Plugins/NoDrop.jar

Here are the commands and permissions:
    commands:
    nodrops:
    description: Adds a no drop item.
    permissions:
    nodrops.adddrop:
    description: Player is able to add a no drop item.
    nodrops.byppass:
    description: Player bypasses the no drop plugin.

4. Offline

alexlab963

Avery246813579 Can you add a name support and the when you die you do not drop the item?

5. Offline

Avery246813579

alexlab963 What do you mean by name support? That you could do /NoDrop (ItemId)

6. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Avery246813579 Items that are renamed in an anvil as far as I know ( he asked support for that at one of my plugins )

7. Offline

Avery246813579

timtower Would he want me to bypass renamed items? Since if a item was renamed it still will be blocked? Or does he want certain items with a display name to be blocked?

8. Offline

Avery246813579 As far as i know: dont drop items with that display name.

9. Offline

alexlab963

Exactly

10. Offline

alexlab963

11. Offline

alexlab963

12. Offline

alexlab963

timtower can you make this plugin for me plz i thaught you had nothing to do when you said

13. Offline

mrCookieSlime

"got nothing to do" and being polite when not saying "i dont wanna make this" are two different things. ^^
    Also, please don't tag people to fill your Requests. Most devs will see new Requests anyway... And they'll pick Requests they want to do. Just be patient and someone will eventually make this Plugin for you.

14. Offline

So when you have a day off it automatically means that you have the rest of the month free?
    Because I don't have that. I said that on a request when I had nothing to do on the moment and had no other projects and I knew that it wouldn't take that long.
    Your request is different, slightly more complicated, I have other stuff to do and plain simple: I just don't want to make this.

15. Offline

alexlab963

kk i wasnt expecting for something else

As you see until now they dont also he didnt said i dont want to make this but make another post for it
    Btw i have made an other post like this and no one made it for me i bumped a lot of times a lots of users commented but like you no one tried to make it:)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2016
  16. Offline

Never expect on here, we are all volunteers with a regular life, school, jobs, kids etc.
    Why would I make a post saying that I won't make it? Just assume that es won't make it unless they say otherwise.

17. Offline

alexlab963

@timtowerWHATEVER can you just leave alone? they wont make either if you post a post of me saying that you and some other developers wont make this

Btw if you have other stuff to do then why are you almost always online on bukkit forums?

18. Offline

alexlab963 I have a phone with wifi. Forums are less time consuming then developing on a laptop.
    And ypu dragged me into this in the first place.
    I have time this weekend and the week after, might make it then.

19. Offline

alexlab963

I also have a phone with wifi and i am logged in in bukkit forums
    Thanks for trying it :)

20. Offline

alexlab963 Uploaded a new version of MiniLikeMe with NoConfigDrop. Check the Plugins.txt for the command and permission.
    Checks exist on damage values and on item names. Make sure to modify the config by hand when you registred your items, default settings probably aren't always the ones you want.

21. Offline

alexlab963

timtower i dont understand...Did you made a plugin for me ? Another plugin upfated? and what is Minilikeme plz sent a link or somethink if you have a plugin like that i want :)

22. Offline

alexlab963 In my signature link, get MiniLikeMe, enable NoConfigDrop.

23. Offline

alexlab963

timtower for some reason i cant see your signature it just a blanc think

Attached Files:

24. Offline

mrCookieSlime

alexlab963
    Scroll up to his first Post on this Thread.
    It only shows once per page.

25. Offline

alexlab963

thanks

Cant get it to work i have tried everything

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2016
  26. Offline

mrCookieSlime

alexlab963
    Please don't double Post. There is an Edit-Button right next to the Date.
    Also, always tag people otherwise they might not see your Post.

27. Offline

alexlab963 What have you tried? Did you read the Readme.txt?

28. Offline

alexlab963

timtower

Yes i read it i enabled noconfig drop it created the folder and then i held the items i didnt want the players to drop i typer /noconfigdrop and then in the config.yml of noconfigdrop folder it showed the information of the item and it was right[with some more §5§l(color code) than i really have]but players could still drop this item

29. Offline

alexlab963 Then you should say so in the first place. Then it might be a mistake on my side. Never tested this to be honest. Check if it still allow players to drop the item when you have ignoreName: true

30. Offline

alexlab963

i already did

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.