No damage + Residence / Towny

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by klosjaarrr, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Offline

klosjaarrr

Plugin category: Administration, World Edit

Suggested name: NoDamage

What I want: A plugin like Residence to protect the whole world from any damage except mining / woodcutting and players should be able to claim a area to build a village, only village-members can build there. Damage should be on in a village.

Please make a function to auto-move to a certain group when claiming or joining a village :)

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin, except for claiming a area (using world edit?) and joining a village (and kicking someone out).

Ideas for permissions: nodamage.bypass To bypass area protection and some permissions needed for the setup of the village (claiming, joining, kicking).

2. Offline

toothplck1

Residence can already do this with world flags.

3. Offline

klosjaarrr

That is nice! Which flag should I use? And there cant be any damage to the world outside villages except mining/woodcutting?

4. Offline

toothplck1

Well what do you mean by only allow mining/woodcutting... Wouldn't that mean allowing them to gather any block?

5. Offline

klosjaarrr

Yes, but I want the map protected from firedamage, fireballs, fire spread, creeper explosions and such

6. Offline

toothplck1

Yeah so you would, in your config set the following flags to false for world perms:
    "ignite"
    "firespread"
    "burn"
    and set these to false:
    "tnt"
    "creeper"
    "fireball"(Note: this is only available in the latest dev build)
    Or just this to encompass all three of the above.
    "explode"(Note: this is only available in the latest dev build)