No armor/bow/arrows/swords dropping

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by MrGreenJam, Sep 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

MrGreenJam

Hello, I'm currently hosting a pvp server and need this one plugin I can't manage to find. It's very simple, all I want is for players to not be able to drop their swords, armor, bows, debuff potions and arrows in any kind of way (pressing Q, dragging out of inventory, dying etc.) it would just stay in their inventory. So essentially, I just don't want anyone to pick up other people's armor, swords, bows, potions and arrows.

If possible, I would like this to be activated with permissions such as nodrop.armor // nodrop.sword // nodrop.bow // nodrop.arrows // nodrop.potions ...

I have this other request that is a bit different, I want donors to not be able to drop their soups ONLY while pressing Q on them (so they can still drop them by dragging and dropping on death) if possible, I would like this to be togglable so they can choose whether they can make their soups drop or not (/soupdrop on /soupdrop off possibly) again, with a permission such as nodrop.soup.

I am running the server on 1.7.10 since it is mostly optimised for good pvp.

Thanks in advance every body, please do take your time, I do not need this plugin soon,

Kind regards,

- MrGreenJam

Last edited: Sep 4, 2015
  2. Offline

ZP18

I guess I could do this for you, I'm not sure if I will be able to allow dropping by dragging out of inventory and not by pressing q, I will see tho, I have two other plugins to do first then I will do this

MrGreenJam likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.