New update relesed

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by pa1n, Jan 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

pa1n

Seems notch just released the update and can't connect either bukkit or hey0. Wonder how long before a fix is available.

2. Offline

matejdro

Unless someone updates hMod, i think it's gonna be a long wait. As i see, Bukkit is not nearly ready yet.

3. Offline

Racha

Updates sounds awesome, need a server update :D

4. Offline

Hubbe King

Hmm well maybe in the next git update? :O

5. Offline

matejdro

And hey0 forums are down again. I guess people are expecting hmod update in first minute after notch did. I wish their F5 key broke, so we can access the forums :)

6. Offline

ledhead900

I notcied this as well Im sure Hmod will get updated first, I read that they will continue to support and update Hmod until bukkit was released to public as a working version. Then even hey0 said Hmod will be dead. I too await an update by while im here I was also wondering if anyone has a link to the Jar file for the current WIP bukkit release if any. As the Staff and my self on our server are using a FTP link I provided to get some config settings ported to bukkit ready for when bukkit is released.

7. Offline

McSpuds

I hate Notch's forced updates!

I wonder if the build from 6 hours ago will work?

8. Offline

Selbram

The bukkit team expects the dev version of bukkit to be working sometime today or tommorow. No ETA on hmod as we have not heard from hey0 at this time.

9. Offline

McSpuds

LOL, Hmod, what is HMod?

10. Offline

dzekins

same as hey0

11. Offline

McSpuds

That was an attempt at humor...... I would drive down the interstate and throw my computer out in front of a big truck before putting HMod back on it!

12. Offline

willystylee

Why?? I mean, i would definitely say that about the standard Minecraft server.jar (released by mojang) but i really (myself) loved hey0 myself...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.