Filled New Ticket Plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by 97WaterPolo, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Offline

97WaterPolo

Plugin category: AdminTools

Suggested name: StaffTicketer

What I want: I would like a very simple plugin that has a really good functionality. I would like players fo submit a ticket with "/ticket I need water placed" and a message will pop up that has a ticket number for the staff that have the permission "ticket.see". Then, the staff can do "/check #" for the full description. Then the staff can do "/take #" and then it teleports you to the place where the ticket was made or you can do /tpticket #, which can be configurable;e. After you finish you can do "/done # [comment]" as one command. You can also do /check without a number to bring up a list of all the open tickets.

I know that there are others like this, but the main function is that you can comment and finish in one command. Another part I would really like is that it says who claimed the ticket so that you dont end up attempting to claim a ticket taken by another person.

Ideas for commands: /check, /take, /done,/ticket,/tpticket

Ideas for permissions: ticket.see,ticket.claim,ticket.close,ticket.close.others,ticket.comment, ticket.create, ticket.tp

When I'd like it by: I heard from some people who have a coding experience that it isn't to hard but if someone can, I would like it within a couple of days. If not as soon as possible.

2. Offline

MayoDwarf

Interesting. Still I don't see the image of it

3. Offline

97WaterPolo

What do you mean? The Image?

4. Offline

MayoDwarf

I don't see the picture as in the main idea/usefulness aspect of it...

5. Offline

97WaterPolo

Lets say you have a server, and instead of having plyaer spam chat with "I need help!" there is a ticket system!

6. Offline

MayoDwarf

Essentials Helpop works perfectly though... Use Permissions to give it to Admins/Mods/Etc.

7. Offline

Atakyn

I'll try it :D (Might be a few days though)
    Assuming you don't like MayoDwarf's idea

8. Offline

nhadobas

9. Offline

97WaterPolo

SHT is what I am currently using and the two features it lacks that I despertaely need is the ability to comment AS you finish the ticket. Modreq is something I will look into for sure. Ticket manager is what I originally planned to use but...... we are 1.5

10. Offline

jacklin213

You will have to wait till bukkit releases a stable version or try the dev build AT YOUR OWN RISK

11. Offline

97WaterPolo

@jacklin213Which version are you specifying? Which version has a Dev build?

12. Offline

jacklin213

Mark as solved as the Thread tools :D and gz on finding the plugin u wanted [cake]