New Server addon help/suggestions

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by HazyViewz, Jun 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

HazyViewz

I am starting up a small private, soon to be public server.

Also i couldnt quite find the right forum for this so if its the wrong one by all means move it.

I am relatively new to minecraft in general so if anything comes off as stupid or noobish. Its because it is and i am. Like i said im new.

I have a list of addons i would like to use, and im open to others suggestions as i will soon make it public.

Currently i want to use:

Anti-grief
    Cleaner
    LWC
    MyHome
    Permissions
    TelePlus
    Towny
    Whitelist
    WorldGuard
    iconomy
    mcmmo
    Citizen

So what i would like from you guys is advice on what settings/configs i should use or be using for these addons to run a stable cheat free economy, with no griefing or stealing, with miminum world destruction (by griefers or idiots).

Right now all settings are default. Yes i have read through almost all the wiki's, commands and config stuff i still dont understand most of it.

What i would like is how to use the most:

Iconomy - To set up a specific currency (Like only selling cake to give currency). Stuff like that.
    MyHome and TelePlus - How to set up exploit free Home's and Tele Settings so they arnt abused.
    World Guard - So people dont go around destroying other peoples stuff or adding on to peoples stuff.
    LWC - So people dont go inside peoples stuff or steal the chest items.
    Towny - I would like to know the basics of this.
    mcmmo - I would like to know if i should add or modify any of the default settings, or if people have added settings, abilities, skills that are neat/useful.

Also any addons that are "manditory" for what i want and i missed please feel free to let me know.

Also if there are any other addons alot of people find useful let me know also.

Thanks alot!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.