New Permissions System, but with the old flexibility

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Rich Boos, Aug 29, 2011.

1. Offline

Rich Boos

I've been searching for a while and am either too tired or just dumbstruck, but does anyone know of a Bukkit-Perms plugin that still supports per world permissions, with separate group.yml and users.yml?

My greylist server features multiple worlds - each with their own permissions and abilities. So there is a separate groups.yml per world.
    A user only needs to whitelist themselves in one world because I only have one real users.yml, and the rest are symbolically linked on my Linux file-system to each world folder.

At the moment I can only find the new SuperPerms group managers that feature everything condensed, this will nearly quadruple the amount of manual work I must do, much of it redundant duplication. I'm not even sure I saw a permission plugin that supports per-world permission groups.

2. Offline

codename_B

bPermissions. users.yml and groups.yml is one file worldname.yml
    I'm working on a config option to switch that out into seperate files (but only if you want to)

You could always just have the same groups in different worlds (how often are you going to need to change them really) but with different permission nodes, avoiding the whole sym-linking nonsense.