New food

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by xtext42, Aug 31, 2014.

1. Offline

xtext42

Plugin category: Food/Fun

Suggested name: Anything you want

What I want: What I need is a plugin that allows you to eat bonemeal, lapis, orange dye and yellow dye! It would also be nice to have a config that allows you to change how much they heal! Also there should be a timer (in ticks) that can let you change how fast you can use the item so players can or can't spam it!

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions: No permissions anyone is allowed to eat any food!

When I'd like it by: If you could get it to me in less than 1 week that would make my day! But I will wait as long as needed!

Extra: I can't use things like fast food or rpg food! I can't use them because they won't allow me to use dyes! I need things like bonemeal, lapis, orange dye and yellow dye which it doesn't allow you to use things that have a colon and a number EXAMPLE: 1:3

Thanks to anyone helping!!! Also just some extra info my server runs 1.7.2

2. Offline

DotDash

Just to let you know, these items won't be able to have the eating effect.

3. Offline

xtext42

DotDash Yea I don't need a effect I just want them to be eaten instantly

DotDash While you make this for me? "Have a Plugin Request? Just ask!"

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2016
  4. Offline

DotDash

xtext42 Too busy at the moment, sorry.

5. xtext42 So you want a plugin that makes certain items feed you when you right click with them?

6. Offline

xtext42

bwfcwalshy Not really feed just heal you a configureable amount when you right click and a configurable delay so they can or can't spam. Are you gonna make it? If so Thank you soooo much!!!!

DotDash Alright well thanks

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

7. xtext42 Configurable amount for each of the different ones or do you want them all to heal the same?

I may take this plugin.

8. Offline

xtext42

bwfcwalshy I would like to have them all different but I only need those 4 items. Bonemeal, yellow dye, orange dye and lapis like the blue dye

bwfcwalshy If you made this plugin it would make my day this is the last thing I need for my server! :)

9. xtext42 I may make it tomorrow if I have time.

10. Offline

xtext42

bwfcwalshy Thanks!!!!

bwfcwalshy Can I tag you tomorrow and ask about it?

11. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Why not just wait the 24 hours and give bwfcwalshy the time to make it?

12. Offline

xtext42

timtower ok xD srry I am just really happy and can't wait. Srry for being rude ;P

13. xtext42 I may forget, tahg me about 12am (midday) GMT if you really want :p I don't mind.

14. Offline

xtext42

bwfcwalshy Ok thanks!!!

bwfcwalshy Wait um GMT??? I looked it up and it gave me a bunch of stuff... The standard says its 8:50 right now is that correct?

15. Offline

DotDash

xtext42 It'd be better if you just edited your post instead of constantly making new posts.

16. Offline

xtext42

17. xtext42 Oh yeah, I will start work.

18. Offline

xtext42

bwfcwalshy So sorry for the late answer my internet was having problems. But now its fine :) Also Thanks!!!!

bwfcwalshy Have you gotten good progress?

19. xtext42 Yeah just trying to figure out how to get the health then set it correctly.

20. Offline

xtext42

bwfcwalshy I don't really know java but I think you have to do a get health and add a certain amount!

21. Offline

Marten Mooij

22. xtext42 Not as easy as that Marten Mooij Yeah I know... The plugin will be done tomorrow possibly tonight.

23. Offline

xtext42

Alright! :)

24. Offline

Marten Mooij

bwfcwalshy I never said the plugin was easy to make... I simply gave you a link I thought would help you out.

25. Offline

xtext42

bwfcwalshy How is the plugin going? I am fine if it takes longer than you said yesterday I just wanted to check up on how your doing :)

26. Offline

xtext42

27. xtext42 Sorry been super busy hoping for a test build today!

28. Offline

xtext42

bwfcwalshy haha thanks for working on this plugin though I would love to see it come out (test build) before sunday :) but I cant rush you on a thing I dont even know how to do. Thabks though :)

29. Offline

ZachBora

This made me think of an idea for a plugin where you can eat anything and what you eat might make you sick or killed XD. But I'll never make that.