Netherstar remove

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Carson1st, Aug 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Carson1st

Im not sure if a plugin is needed for this, or if their is already a plugin that does this, but

When Some types the command /starremove
    It removes the netherstar from their inventory, simple as that, no config or anything

Permissins: star.remove ( allows the player to execute the command)

2. Offline

Gosintary

Been a while since I've done bukkit, but this seems very simple. If anyone else wants to do this feel free, but If not I will do it tomorrow and update if I cant do it(if not then RIP )

3. Offline

Carson1st

with essentials, it only removes the netherstar if it dosent have a changed name.
    For example, if i type /clear {player} nether_star it wont work, because my nether star is named kit selector
    Make sense?

4. Offline

Gosintary

Why are we talking about essentials?
    All I would have to do it get the player, and remove a nether star from their inventory

5. Offline

yPedx

@Carson1st
    So you mean if it's a normal netherstar, it will be removed on the command. If it has a custom name it won't be removed?

@Gosintary
    You still up for it? I could possibly do it right now :p Unless you really want to do it of course xD

6. Offline

Gosintary

If you want to do it go for it :)
    Also I belive he means that essentials wont removed named netherstars, and he wants it to remove all netherstars, but I could be wrong as I am not him

7. Offline

Tabuu_

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.