Nether Portal | Minecraft 1.8 Bukkit Server |

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by iFlashEdge, Jul 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

iFlashEdge

I have a problem with my nether portal. So, let me explain you everything. So, me and my friends wanted to start a little SMP that we could play on our free times. I created a new world (used multiversecore) called SMP. Everything was going perfect till we decided to build a nether portal to get the end materials. So, we build a nether portal and when we go in it, it takes us nowhere but we just standing there waiting for us to tp us. This isn't a server bug, at least i'm pretty sure it isn't. I tried looking it up on here on the forums and on YouTube but nothing helped me. Btw the portal-creation: true is on in the essentials protect. If you could help me that would be great! Thank you and have a nice day! Till than i'll be waiting for your response! :)

2. @iFlashEdge
    Do you have a nether world linked to your "SMP" world?

3. Offline

iFlashEdge

How do I do that?

4. Offline

iFlashEdge

That's a lot of reading! xD Can you summarize for me :p If not that's okay. And btw i did everything correct like i downloaded Multiverse-nether and it still didn't do anything. Plus, i made the nether portal as i do in normal worlds. Still didn't work! :/

5. @iFlashEdge
    If you have downloaded multiverse-nether all you would need to do is make a new world called "<your worldname here>_nether". In you case it would be "SMP_nether".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.