Problem/Bug Nerfed Explosion Physics on Primed TNT in Spigot 1.7.9

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by LordDarthBob, Feb 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

LordDarthBob

It has come to my attention that in the 1.7.9 build of Spigot, TNT explosions no longer push other TNTPrimed entities, while other entities are affected by the explosion damage and knockback as they should be. I've narrowed down the likely culprit to either the ExplosionPrimeEvent class, the EntityExplodeEvent class, or the EntityTNTPrimed class, but I really have no idea.

Any input is appreciated as, due to Bungeecord, I'm stuck using Spigot 1.7.9 for now, and the threads I've found on Spigot's forums and MinecraftForums regarding this topic are lax on constructive information.

2. Offline

LordDarthBob

I attempted to make a plugin which manually adds velocity to TNT entities in the range of explosions, but this has not resulted in any change in their behavior. I have not done extensive bug testing as of this point, but it makes me question if TNT entities are unable to accept velocity.

Any information on problem specifics people have noticed is extremely helpful. Thanks!

3. Offline

LordDarthBob

Anyone know anything about this problem?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.