Filled Needed Plugin Development; For Public Server!

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by kencraftservices, Jan 27, 2013.

1. First off:

1. I need a plugin that can separate different money in different worlds (Example: If I had $100 in world 'world', I could change the config money amount in world 'world_nether' to $200, therefore even if I had $200 in world 'world', I would have a different amount in world 'world_nether' kind of like multiverse inventories).

2. I need a plugin that can disable plugins in certain worlds.

2. Offline

ThunderWaffeMC

1. CraftConomy

- Quoted from the developer of multiverse.

3. Thats great for #1 but do you have an answer for #2?

4. Offline

Chalkie

Not sure you really can, but you can remove accsess to commands via permissions in that world and most decent plugins that effect the world in some way have a multi world option, so you can "disable" it in that world.

5. Well how would you disable faction commands?

6. Offline

MayoDwarf

- -factions.kit.fullplayer

7. Offline

teti100teti

8. I'm using group manager, so I would do /mangdelp <Group> --factions.kit.fullplayer?

9. Offline

MayoDwarf

No you want to edit the permissions file through text and add it to the groups you don't want to use factions

10. I know factions has permissions, but apparently players don't need them, they just use the commands. Is there a config thing called permissions_enabled = true or something?

11. Offline

MayoDwarf

No add that permission like I sayd. Looked it up on factions wiki

12. Dude I don't need your help anymore the problem is solved.