Need Plugin updated/release "OreControl"

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Foaley, Jan 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Foaley

Hi all

I had a custom plugin made called OreControl and need it to be updated, then wish to release so everyone can use it. This plugin is design to get players to adventure out in world if they want the good ore but can be killed by other players or if they want to play it safe, they can't get good ores and other stuff.

About the plugin
    This plugin allows you to change the randomly generated Ore in your world to stone.
    You can also set PVP/PVE and block that can't be placed.

How the config works
    You set a center point using X and Z
    Then from this point you see how many block out in a radios you want Ore to be changed by using ther ID number, set PVP off or on and any blocks that can't be placed.
    You can make as many radios as you want and set different setting in each one.

My whole idea for this plugin is that you can make the better ore in your world further out from spawn and set PVP out there as well. Play who chose to stay in a PVE area that close to spawn will not be able to find diamonds or other good ores. They will have to risk going out and finding there own, trade with another paly or buy for a shop.

With being able to stop blocks, you can stop people placing TNT in the PVE area to stop TNT canons and can stop obsidian being place to make portals close to spawn or in your PVE areas. How ever you wish to config it.

If you are willing to help me update and upload it too bukkit for everyone. Please comment Thank you :)

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@Foaley And why not just start on your own?

3. Offline

Foaley

If you mean do it myself, I have no idea about that stuff and how it works

4. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Moved to plugin requests

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.