Need plugin that..

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Sakarakis, Nov 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Sakarakis

I've been looking for a plugin that will convert ores into ingots, automatically put them into your inventory to protect from people stealing their ores, and works with fortune enchants. Anybody know one that does all of this?

2. Offline

trenton_jeffro

I will do this!

3. Offline

Sakarakis

4. Offline

trenton_jeffro

[quote uid=90915873 name="Sakarakis" post=2883787]trenton_jeffro please inform me when you are finished.[/quote]

Will do! I will probably have it done in a few hours.I am working on something else right now. I will post a mediafire link when I am done!

<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

If you find any bugs, just pm me with an error report and what happens!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2016
  5. Offline

Sakarakis

trenton_jeffro It doesn't convert coal into blocks and half of the blocks/ores dont drop at all.

6. Offline

Dashdart

Sakarakis If you are worried that people steal peoples ores when they mine why not find a plugin that will automatically place a mined ore into the players inventory instead of them having to pick it up (reduces lag aswell :p )

7. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Dashdart I quote " automatically put them into your inventory to protect from people stealing their ores,"

8. Sakarakis PrisonMain It does a lot more but if you don't like the extra stuff you can disable them in the config.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.