Need Permissions Help

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by SuperNyanNyan, Jan 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

SuperNyanNyan

Hi, I would like to create a server, but permissions prove to be very complicated to me. I try my best to understand it, and have watched many tutorials. I do exactly what those tutorials say, but when I test it, it treats it like I have done nothing and i have the same basic permissions. Like when I add a command that allows a builder to teleport, it won't teleport. Could anyone help me? I need some one who could thoroughly explain this to me. We could do this via TeamViewer, if you would like. I know I may not be explaining this all too well, but basically what I'm trying to say is that I need to know how to make permissions work. I don't care what plugin, I just want to know how to use one. If wanted, I will add more information.
    Thank you. :D

2. Offline

MetalMadness

I would gladly teach you how to use permissions.

Add me on skype: Robloxis . Once you understand it, it's crazy easy. It's also the basic to YAML, you will need to understand it to config other plugins

3. Offline

GageAkaGage

Hey man I run a server and so far I only have 5 plugins:
    Essentials
    EssentialsChat
    EssentialsSpawn
    WorldEdit
    WorldGuard

The only thing is that I want other people to join the server and be able to build and destroy block
    but so far the only way anyone can build on my server is if they are Op. Any help on telling me what
    I can do to give Non-Ops permission to build?
    If so thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.