Solved Need help with port forwarding

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by kikispoke, Sep 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

kikispoke

How do i do it i tried lots of different ways and none of them work this are the metods i tried:

Default way (You know go to the router website and add a port forwarding port)
    Simple Port Forwarding (NEVER WORKS IT HELPS BUT YOU NEED TO PAY)

My router is a ZTE ZXV10 H108L
    Pls i need help for my server.

2. Offline

JPG2000

kikispoke Okay.

*RANDOM STORY TIME*
    For about 6 months, every other day I tried to port forward. One day, every time I tried, I opened a file, that I was suposed to open named "portforward.txt". I debugged a relaised I opened the wrong file!

Okay. I think the best way is to logon to the internet and type in your local ip thingy. Mine is 10.0.0.1. Enter the username, which shoudld be Admin, and your pass, which is either admin, or password.

Just google your router if you have issues.

3. Offline

kikispoke

Thanks but i did that it doesn't work my friends cant join and i cant google it becuase all the pages and videos are either Russian or Polish any other ideas

4. Offline

MysteryManX

5. Offline

kikispoke

6. Offline

MysteryManX

I don't see anywhere in that post you've tried searching.

7. Offline

kikispoke

Does it matter!
    Ill still get the same pages and videos,

8. Offline

MysteryManX

Try this.

9. Offline

Ivan

If I'm right, creating a demilitarized zone will block any incoming connections to other machines in the network. Correct me if I'm wrong tho.

10. Offline

kikispoke

well what should i do then?

11. Offline

Ivan

You can follow these steps, but (again correct me if I'm wrong) what you will be doing is basically forward all ports to that adress.

12. Offline

JOPHESTUS

This does not help at all. I'm sure OP has already googled it. Maybe OP came here because (s)he could not understand?

Anyway, I'm pretty sure I've seen it said before that posting lmgtfy links should be discouraged, it degrades the quality of bukkit help and it offers little help to the user if they've already tried it.

13. Offline

kikispoke

Thanks at least you understand!

Yay it worked!!!
    THANKS!!!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2016
  14. Offline

np98765

Moved to Bukkit Help and marked as solved (for others to reference in the future).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.