need help disconnect generic reason

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by dannyamsnaz, Jan 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

dannyamsnaz

everyone in my server after like 10 mins it has java.netSocketTimeoutException: Read timed out
    then i checked my server log and its says disconnect generic reason.
    here are my plugins
    TimTheEnchanter, GroupManager, WorldEdit, NoCheatP
    lus, AntiBot, BattleTracker, Buycraft, KillPvPLoggers, Vault, Multiverse-Core, M
    obBountyReloaded, WorldGuard, ColourFireWorks, EnchantSign, AuthMe, CraftBay, Ki
    llstreaks, OpenInv, Timeismoney, AutoTimeday, Lockette, ClearLag, Seasons, Right
    OnSpawn, AutoSaveWorld, MonsterBox, mcMMO, MobArena, AutoAnnouncer, Essentials,
    Lift, Jobs, CreativeGates, EssentialsGeoIP, EssentialsChat, Factions
    need help please

2. Offline

xDeeKay

Hello dannyamsnaz
    That error your players are receiving is purely because of lag. Whatever a player does client side, gets sent via packets to the server, and then the packets get sent back to the client. So something is interrupting the packets reaching the players, hence why they're getting disconnected.

Are you hosting this via your home network? It could most definitely be your bandwidth in this case, considering all your players are being disconnected, and not just a selected few.

3. Offline

dannyamsnaz

im hosting it in a home network

4. Offline

xDeeKay

I'm not gonna get too technical with bandwidth and all that jazz, but it looks like it's your internet which is causing the players to have these disconnection issues. Plus I don't know that much about bandwidth anyway.

5. Offline

dannyamsnaz

i think because of the plugins that might causing error

6. Offline

Necrodoom

why are you using authme for online mode server?

7. Offline

dannyamsnaz

yes im using authme

i have a server for offline mode so they cracked people can come

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2016
  8. Offline

Necrodoom

no help for offline mode servers on bukkit.

9. Offline

jblanda

sorry dude poast your thred at minecraft forums, Bukkit doesnt support offline mode

10. Offline

mbaxter ʇıʞʞnq ɐ sɐɥ ı

Nope! Buy the game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.