Development Assistance Need help developing a 'guilds' plugin for POTCO: MC

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by WishMachine, May 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

WishMachine

Hello,
    I am currently a plugin developer on a project called Pirates of the Caribbean Online: MC, a Minecraft reboot of what used to be an MMORPG called Pirates of the Caribbean Online.

I need help creating one of the bulkier plugins required for the project, which is a guilds plugin. The plugin needs to include a guild ranks system including perks for each rank, an invitational system as well as a full chat system to go along with it.

There aren't many prerequisites, I just need someone who knows permissions well, and is willing to work *with* me in creating this plugin, in terms of planning everything out and working on this in a collaborative way. Understanding object oriented programming is an advantage too, and it helps to have played the actual POTCO when it used to be live.

Comment below with your experience, like I said I need someone with permissions experience because I don't know permissions thoroughly and that will be an aspect of the plugin, which is a part of the reason I'm making this post.

Hope to be working with someone soon
    Wish

Last edited: May 10, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.