Need Developers for Migrating a Big Project

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by Ziden, Aug 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Ziden

Hello there. My name is Gabriel, im 27 and i have a server in brazil
    www.knightsofmania.com.br
    ip: kom.minecraftmania.com.br

Its a 80% hand made RPG/Adventure/'faction' server, with its own plugin (pretty much all inside a huge plugin) witch was never released. The plugin does pretty much everything from Classes, mobs, spawners, teleporters, attributes, events, land protection and stuff.

The server has been running for some time , its very stable and it has an average of 100 online brazillians.

Now im thinking of making the international version of KoM, but i wish i had some developer to help me out. Ive made this plugin 80% by myself (well, theres some spells from Nisovin on it, ty Niso :D) and 20% by another friend during the past 4 years. Its first phase was a mess as i wasnt experienced on coding bukkit plugins, so there are old things that, are still working but not at the best way possible, and there is no configuration whatsoever.

So im willing for devs, to add a configuration to the plugin (language and configurable values) so we can develop an international server with the same plugin i use, so it would have more updates and more people taking care of it even if it had differente servers with different languages.

I Belive this server would perfectly work out, even more then it is, as brazillians are not big fans of RPG. The plugin seems big but its very lightweight as it has been optimized several times, we run 250 players sometimes on a very deprecated machine with 6GB ram. So im here seeking for exerienced developers that wish to run this server a international version in a serious way.

The plugin code structure is not the best you may find, as it started out from a scratchy class system witch later on became a big optimized rpg server.

There is by chance, to run a big bungee server with both versions in it as well.

If anyone serious gets intrested or have any questions ill be looking into this topic or you may add me in Skype, Ziden66.

Thanks for the attention !

PS:
    Here are some of the features of the plugin current state ( running in Brazillian KoM )
    - Portals (using Portal block)
    - Dungeon world with dungeon rules
    - More then 20 complex and challenging dungeons made
    - Classes (Miner, Blacksmith, Farmer, Thief, Paladin, Lumberjack,Engineer,Mage, Alchemist)
    Classes define players chance of succes (you fail fail mining diamonds, creating potions or equipment)
    - Attributes (str, dex, int, vit, cons, wis, vit, agi,luck) with influences the whole server
    - Native Level, your minecraft level is your actual level
    - Skills using mana (there are not many skills tho, only a few class skills)
    - You may choose 2 primary classes and 2 secondary classes.
    - Land protection based on Factions, but made on SimpleClans, fully customized
    - Custom items, with effects
    - Fully using SQL database
    - Custom buildings that are instant built, and have life, other players have to destroy those building hittin its 'main sign' many times such as the engineer AutoDispenser (like a turret) or lumberjack wood tower.
    - Own ore veins spawn system, making it impossible to use xRAY (ores are generated at runtime during the player breacking event, the default world has no ores, and ores spawn % has been adjusted)
    - Mob spawners via dispenser/redstone stting mob loot, level, health, etc
    - Iron door key system
    - Pressure Plate message system
    - Book on shelves system
    - Hidden Passages system
    - Delayed redstone activators system
    - Scoreboard manager , allies have green name, enemy has red name, vip icons and such
    - Mobs have effects, level, different loots and exp tables
    - Mobs get harder the further you are from the current spawn
    - Full BungeeCord Support with inventory sync, clan sync, generic locations and bungeecord teleport system.

2. Offline

JaguarJo

Locked. First of all, wrong section. Threads advertising servers and looking for staff/developers/etc. belong in the Show off your Bukkit Server forum.

Secondly, I was about to move your thread over to the other forum when I saw that you were also requesting BungeeCord support. CraftBukkit does not support BungeeCord servers or any server setup that disables authentication. Please seek support where you acquired your server software.

Edit to clarify last sentence: even if the servers are running CraftBukkit, BungeeCord itself is server software and it cannot be acquired from CraftBukkit. So when I say seek support where you acquired your software, I mean seek support where you acquired your BungeeCord.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.