Need admin/tech guy for my server

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by PandaVidya, Feb 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

PandaVidya

Im gonna get straight into it. I need an admin/tech guy for my VPS. Its a server set up for my youtube subscribers. currently the server has a 20 slot limit. during evenings it will be full for about 3-4 hours. So i'd say its pretty active. Basically I need help running it. Bukkit has become a total pain in the ass. I just want someone who is experienced in using bukkit permissions and multiple plugins for it.

if interested post here, PM me on the forums, or add me on skype: PandaVidya

My plans for the server is having it be a economy server, where in town you can buy protected lots, outside of town it would be all unprotected and PvP is allowed. I can discuss this more via skype.

2. Offline

spoonikle

it will be difficult to find someone with experience using bukkit, who ins't busy with there own server and willing to help.

What are you attempting to do with your server, anything exciting? you will only have takers if your server is appealing, like it has an awesome website with a great and active forum community. having it be busy isn't always a plus. more description is needed to win over a server admin, who will take care of the actual server files for you. you kinda have to advertise better.

you cant just say i have a "bland" 20 player vps for my "everyone has a -" YouTube channel.
    you dont even sound excited about your own server, how is anyone supposed to even care?

re-write you post, and give a damn good reason for someone, who knows a lot about bukkit (so already has or had a server), decide they want to drop there stuff and administrate your VPS for you.

3. Offline

yummysinsemilla

Or just learn how to administrate it yourself. It's not that difficult, really.

4. Offline

JohnTheRipper

If you need help, I can help...

But I can't devote all my time to it--basically I can help with setup/some admin work.

I still have school/my own server so basically I'm best with the setup..

PM me if you still need help, and I'm also willing to help as a Mod/Admin–– but I can't promise that I'll be on much.

5. Offline

PandaVidya

updated the server description

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.