Need a few small plugins for a parkour server

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by ButWhyMrManFTW, Oct 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plugin category: Heads and Currency

Minecraft version: Minecraft 1.8

Suggested name: PointCurrency, HeadGiver and HeadSet (I don't mind if the names are changed)

What I want: Me and a friend have made a new parkour server and we have thought of a few ideas, The first one is a point system where when you finish a Parkour course you click a sign and are rewarded a certain amount of points (It varies from course to course so some would give you 10 points and another might give you 100 depending on the difficulty).
    You then use those points to get a head from a machine. It would help if there were 4 different accessible lists of minecraft player heads (each list for a different rarity) . There are a few signs (each for a different rarity, Common, Rare, Epic and Legendary) and when you click a sign you get a head from the corresponding list. It also charges you points(e.g. when you click the Rare sign, you get a head from the Rare list and it would remove 50 points). Also it would be great if you could then sell the heads for a set price.
    Finally it would be great if you could have head sets, so multiple player heads who have a connection (e.g. have a Dragon Escape set where we would put all the player heads that play Dragon Escape) Then when you collect all the heads in a set you are then given alot of money (different amount depending on the set and the rarity of the heads in that set)

*Please note that we using the money currency from essentials*

-It would be great if we could add/remove heads to different rarity lists (through files or with commands)
    -It would also be great if we could set an individual selling price for each head
    -It would also be great if we can make the sets, so we can name the set and state which heads are part of that set and how much you are rewarded for each set
    -Teleport the player to a location after they complete a parkour and click the sign, also it would be great if you could add a 1 hour cooldown before they can earn money from that parkour again
    -Maybe have a command for viewing all the sets or we could make a book or something with each page for a different set
    -Prices for each HeadGiver: Common : cost 10 points and gives a random head from the Common List
    Rare : costs 50 points and gives a random head from the Rare List
    Epic : costs 100 points and gives a random head from the Epic List
    Legendary : costs 500 points and gives a random head from the Legendary List

Ideas for commands: All the commands are on signs except for the selling heads which could be /Sell head or something like that and maybe a /sets where it would display all the sets

Ideas for permissions: Only certain people can add/remove heads and create sets

When I'd like it by: As soon as possible (A week or two maybe)

*I have images of the Head Giver machines and the Parkour finish sign* (the number on the machines is the amount of points they cost and the number on the parkour finish sign is the amount of points you get)

2. Hey!
    Sorry that I'm a bit late, but do you still need this plugin?
    If so, I love making plugins and already started on making this one. :)
    But if you don't need it anymore, am I allowed to still make this? Because I really like the idea!

EDIT: I started making it today and I am already almost done with the first part (right click a sign and you will get points)
    I made it so that when you look at a sign and do '/parkourpoints addsign amount' or '/pp addsign amount' it will register it and and save the data so when somebody right-clicks a sign, it checks if it is one of the signs and give them points.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.