Need A Factions Integrated Plugin (Read For More)

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by PastorPineapple, Oct 20, 2012.

1. Offline

PastorPineapple

Plugin Category: Factions/Clans

Plugin Name: My Personal Factions Claimer

Hello BukkitDEVs,

So I needed a plugin that is factions oriented. I do not want this plugin to be released to the public but as a private thing for myself.

-I want the following done-
    A new factions zone that can select various chunks at once based on the WE //wand
    I want the zone to be called "Claimable"
    Then, whoever currently owns the claimable,(Let's say Faction A), can get that "Claimable" taken from them. Example- Faction A owns "Claimable" building. If there are a minimum of 2 Faction A members on, the land can be captured if at least one Faction B member is on any of the "Claimable" building chunks, once one hour passes the "Claimable" land will belong to Faction B. If all Faction B members die while on the "Claimable" land and they have not yet claimed it, the timer resets to one hour. "Claimable" land cannot be claimed if less than 2 members from the current landholder's faction are online.

Commands: /f claim claimable
    Permissions: Whatever you think fits.

Thanks, if you have more questions please contact me.

2. Offline

calebbfmv

Um, if I were to make this, I would make it public, something like this is not good for private use, unless it involves $$ which is illegal on bukkit

3. Offline

PastorPineapple

Alrigh, PM me.