Need a bit of help please !

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Kiraseras, May 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Kiraseras

I got this issue when I tried to make an NPC shop with BetterShops. I am totally unsure how to correct it.

Please advise !!!

Severe: [BetterShops] Plugin BetterShops v1.6.4 has failed to register events for class me.moomaxie.BetterShops.ShopTypes.NPC.TypeSpecifier because org/bukkit/entity/Rabbit$Type does not exist.

Thanks
    Kira

2. Offline

mine-care

@Kiraseras i belive it is because this plugin is designed for 1.8 and your server version is not that high. So it misses an entity and thats rabits :) try with an older version of this plugin.

3. Offline

Kiraseras

The server version is 1.8 that I am using, But I will try an older version and see if that works out thank you..

=P

Last edited: May 19, 2015
  4. Offline

mine-care

@Kiraseras is it the one that allows both 1.7 and 1.8 clients to join? If that is the case then no it i not 1.8 :p

5. Offline

oceantheskatr

6. Offline

Kiraseras

No, I am running craftbukkit-1.8-R0.1-SNAPSHOT-latest, and server version 1.8..I am new at this but I got it working. Thank you all for your assistance.

7. Offline

mine-care

@Kiraseras oh great :) what was at fault? Can you please tell us the solution for futurereference.

8. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Moved to Bukkit alternatives

9. Offline

Kiraseras

I did a you suggested and changed the version of the plugin took it back to the BetterShops 1.5.5 version, and that seems it has corrected the previous problem of using the NPC's (no errors thus far, and I am hopeful that all will continue to work as intended) Again thank you for the assistance and suggestions.

Thanks
    Kira

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.