[MysteryBox]Plugin Idea

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by hazik666, Aug 3, 2013.

1. Offline

hazik666

So I have a little plugin idea, it's basically like the Mystery Box in COD:Zombies, but in minecraft.
    How this would work is quite simple, with a few basic commands.

So to start off the admins would be able to set what is possible to get and what isn't via a config.yml, and just adding the item IDs in it, or items with enchantments etc and what the possibility is of getting one of these via categories for example, 1 is most likely, 2 is medium, 3 is rare.

1:
    2:
    3:

Now that is all the outside game stuff, but ingame there really needs to be 4 commands.

The first being, /mystery add <amount> <player> - To give the player uses (OP only, or Perms)
    The second, /mystery remove <amount> <player> - To remove boxes from players (OP only, or Perms)
    The third, /mystery use - To use one of your boxes.
    The fourth, /mysteryme - Gives details on how many Boxes you have remaining, and how many you have used.

This is a reward based system, I have heard of plugins like this before but none have been updated (as far as I am aware). Would really like if someone spoke to me about this, as I would really appreciate if someone made this plugin, as it would help me out a lot.

Thanks,
    hazik666.