Mystery Crates

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by JabaJamesHD, Jul 2, 2014.

1. Offline

JabaJamesHD

Plugin category: Fun

Suggested name: Crates

What I want: I'd like to see a plugin where people can donate for Mystery Crates, they will be given a certain amount of crates which can then be opened. When they open the crate they will be given a random kit, money or item.

You will be able to change the rarity of the items in the .config file and you will be able to change the kits, items and cash in there too.

You will be able to see how many crates you have left by typing /crate balance.

Ideas for commands: /crate, /crate open, /crate add <player> <amount>, /crate reload, /crate balance

Ideas for permissions: crate.crate, crate.open, crate.add, crate.reload, crate.balance

When I'd like it by: Tomorrow if possible :)

2. Offline

JordyPwner

3. Offline

TheOatBaron

4. Offline

JabaJamesHD

That plugin is ok but isn't what Im looking for as it gives you a chest instead of a virtual crate.

Also you have keys and other things with that plugin.

[edit by JaguarJo: merged posts. Please use the edit option instead of double-posting. Also, bump posts are only allowed once per 24 hours.]

5. Offline

fefe2008

JabaJamesHD Forget about the crates as donation goodie. The EULA will change on August 1st , 2014 and stuff like this will not be allowed anymore. Every player has to have acces to the same features by then.

JabaJamesHD

Wait... Wait... WHAT? Bumping after 3 MINUTES!

Please don't bump within 24 hours.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2021
  6. Offline

JabaJamesHD

I would still like to have a plugin like this.

I didn't bump it after 3 minutes? I said "Bump" once

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2016
  7. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

8. Offline

JordyPwner

9. Offline

TheOatBaron

It does give you a chest in your inventory, it just can't be placed.

10. Offline

JabaJamesHD

Bump. All the links given to me aren't really what Im looking for, is anyone able to make exactly what I said please?

11. Offline

JabaJamesHD

12. Offline

JordyPwner

13. Offline

JabaJamesHD

14. Offline

ApexConvict

I'm pretty sure this is what you're looking for.
    It lets you edit the chance of getting the certain prize. It allows commands so you can give items kits and cash.
    It also gives you the option to use virtual chests or a actual item like a chest and once you place it down and get your rewards it disappears.
    http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/cactus-crate/

15. Offline

JabaJamesHD

I bow down to you, thank you.