my server lagging alot after installing some plugins..outdated iconomy?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by shauwk, Dec 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

shauwk

hello i run a server that has been lagging ALOT after installing these plugins. i know for a fact its one of these plugins causing the problem because my server used to be able to run with no lag with 20 people on at same time with a big 500mb world with like 15 plugins but today i installed a few plugins and i dont know which one is causing the problem. i really need help because it is lagging my server a TON. i think it could be iconomy because some people have mentioned this since its outdated. but here are all the plugins i installed when my server started lagging alot :

blockhat, bpermissions, chestshop, ecocreature, ichat, iconomy

i really hope someone knows what the problem is. im thinking its iconomy and if it is... does someone know how i could fix thanks!

also im running on latest recommended build

2. Offline

pyraetos

If it is lagging as much as you say, you could easily diagnose it by just dropping each one of those plugin's jars in a separate place and reload to test. You should be able to narrow it down.

3. Offline

shauwk

alright thanks i didnt want to do that since people are always on my server but thats probably the best way

4. Offline

ohcannabis

Hey Shauwk would you be interested in helping me set up my server and possibly become partners in running the server? I need help with permissions and plugins.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.