Solved My server is not working anymore :(

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by victordestroyer, Jul 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

victordestroyer

Hello this is my 1st time posting on the bukkit forms. So let me get to the point, my server just stopped working online its not a big server, but no one can join it any more. I've checked my firewall, my router and my server settings and there all look good. Also iv have had this server for about 5 months and never had this problem. I'll upload my server log and screenshots of my router, java, and firewall info.

The 2nd copy just incase the download does not work https://www.dropbox.com/s/0ogmt89vfzpush3/ServerInfo.zip

Attached Files:

2. Offline

victordestroyer

Hello... any one... :(

3. Offline

Gamecube762

You have way to many plugins, you don't even need half of them because they can be done by other plugins already on the server and half of them are crashing as the server starts up.

This forums doesn't support offline-mode servers, If you come back with your server in online-mode = true, then you can get help.

4. Offline

victordestroyer

Well the plugins are crashing because I just updated the server to 1.6 and I did not have any plugins crash the server before in 1.5.2, And ill set my server to online=true. The zip file will be updated.

EDIT: done updating the ZIP file (also the server is in online mode)

EDIT 2: sorry about the too many plugin thing I try to have a Very universal server, pvp, mini games, creative, etc., that kind of thing

EDIT 3: (sorry about all the edits) Ya... I do see that some plugins I can get rid of, I just haven't done a plugin clean up in a wile (I also test out new plugins to add and if they are good then they get to stay)

5. Offline

Gamecube762

Out of the list, these are the plugins that I could find that NEEDS to be updated
    You also would want to make sure all of the other plugins are updated and working. The Dev builds of Bukkit are very buggy, and with buggy plugins, you could loose your whole server. Its safer to keep the plugins list a lot smaller so you know whats going on better.

6. Offline

victordestroyer

ok ill try and update the plugins and get rid of some but I don't think this is the error because I also run a tekkit server once and a wile and that dose the same thing. So I think its my internet, or a java update that I had.

I think it may be bukkit because it works on the normal Minecraft server (vanilla server). because I moved all the plugins for my bukkit server to somewhere else and still does not work. Iv been testing the servers from here http://dinnerbone.com/minecraft/tools/status/

Here is the log for the bukkit server test (with no plugins installed)

and here is the log for the vanilla server test (that worked)

Now what I think is that the quarry is not working, so maybe that's it?

it turns out its my quarry that is not working. but thank you for your help.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.