Problem/Bug My server changes it's world when I switch the online mode between true/false.

Discussion in 'General Help' started by BlazyAce, Nov 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

BlazyAce

Hello. I started my Minecraft server and just built beautiful spawn for it. But I just forget that my friend doesn't have the game purchased, so he is using a cracked version of it. I told him that I will just change the online mode to false and I did it. I changed the .bat file (-o false), as well the server.properties (online=mode=false). I made everything false, but when I start my server the (onlide=mode=false) becomes again (online=mode=true) and I didn't really tested it if my friend can join already, because I was really upset that the world with the beautiful spawn disappeared. I was in brand new world. I got upset, decided to change ''-o false'' to ''-o true'' and said ''All this hard work for nothing''. Then for my surprise the spawn returned. And when I change everything again to false, it happens again. When I return it to true, the spawn returns. Also, the online=mode=false changes to true, like I said. How I can fix this, so the server can become cracked and the spawn will be still here? Also, excuse me for bad English, It's not my native language. :/

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@BlazyAce Just keep it on true.
    You will lose our support if you put it on false.

3. Offline

BlazyAce

Oh man... in my country its rare to meet someone with purchased Minecraft. I guess the server will be English. Thanks anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.