Solved My server appears offline

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by AlexCityOfFun, Jun 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

AlexCityOfFun

Hello ! I don't understand why my server appears OFFLINE here: http://gamewebb.com/msmp-server-check.php , and any other minecraft server status checker, but the players can join. It is 93.114.125.59 on port 25565 (you can check it). Please help me because i really want to have the possibility to use a site that checks my live server's status.

Thanks!

*bump*
    Oh, come on! None can help me?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2016
  2. Offline

pyraetos

Is there an option at the server list website to choose how frequently to ping your server? Is your firewall blocking any connections? Did you put the right IP address and port on the server list website?

3. Offline

AlexCityOfFun

Is there an option at the server list website to choose how frequently to ping your server? - I didn't see anything about something related to that.
    Is your firewall blocking any connections? - I use Windows7 and i turned off my public networks firewall, so my friends can join. Do i have to turn off home network firewall ?
    Did you put the right IP address and port on the server list website? - Yes, i checked it 2 times before posting here.

4. Offline

pyraetos

I would certainly try it without any firewall, no plugins either. It's worth a try.

5. Offline

AlexCityOfFun

No plugins? But i can put them back after that, don't i ?

6. Offline

pyraetos

You can even make a copy of your server and run it on a different port if you want for testing, remembering to change the port on the server list.
    *as long as you forward the other one too

7. Offline

AlexCityOfFun

I completely removed the plugins and turned off all mu firewalls.But it appears still offline. What have i done wrong?

8. Offline

DT_Rush

Don't trust that site. It has always said OFFLINE to me even though my server works and has had people on it.

9. Offline

AlexCityOfFun

So what should I use to show my server's live status?

10. Offline

CheesyWalnut

that happens to me too i just wait about 10 mins and it says its online again

11. Offline

DT_Rush

Do you want to show your server status so your players can know?
    If so then your players should be able to see the status, if its on their server list.

12. Offline

AlexCityOfFun

I want to put a code on my server's site, so al my visitors cand know if it is online or offline. But all the sites that i tryed to show my server's status aren't working!

13. Offline

DT_Rush

What websites have you tried?

14. Offline

AlexCityOfFun

I solved the problem, look at my signature. Thanks to everyone!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.