My plugin files doesn't get reviewed for a day.

Discussion in 'BukkitDev Information and Feedback' started by Louis1234567890987654321, Aug 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HI i am a plugin developer and i have a problem of my plugin (Votifier Count). I uploaded files on the Files page and it just isn't reviewed for a day (usually they are reviewed within 12 hours) and I have not received private messages of my file is denied. Any people know what happened? If moderators see this thread please reply.

2. Offline

Samthelord1

Files can take anywhere up to a week to be approved, usually takes 24 < hours

Rprrr mine hasn't been approved after a week :p

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2018
  3. Offline

Rprrr

Louis1234567890987654321
    Just be patient.
    BukkitDev staff have to approve lots and lots of files; having to wait for more than 24 hours isn't really something special. Your file will get reviewed once the BukkitDev staff have reviewed the other files.

4. Offline

xTrollxDudex

Louis1234567890987654321
    BDO staff are volunteers, they are not paid, and it is more of a sidejob for them. They work as hard as they can, but you can't expect them to just approve your plugin instantly. With the recent push of 1.6.2 plugon developers are rushing out updated versions of their plugins, it is not an easy task to go over probably thousands of plugins. You should not be pushing BDO staff to quickly approve your plugin, nor can you expect them to. You should be lucky that we have so many staff members on BDO.

Furthurmore, you have the wrong section to post in

5. Offline

chaseoes

Louis1234567890987654321 Looking at your project, you have uploaded 3 files recently - all of them are waiting on approval. This means we will spend time approving your two older files before we get to your newest one (the one that your users will be downloading). Other developers do this as well. It slows down the queue as a whole.
    Both files you have uploaded recently are waiting on your project to either be approved or leave experimental status.

lol768 and drtshock like this.
  6. Offline

Bertware

There's already a topic on the approval times, so I'll say it here:
    When things are going good we should say it too, last two files were approved within 4 hours :D
    So good job on that, team :)

Jacek, lol768, drtshock and 1 other person like this.
  7. Offline

Ivan

I'm waiting for two and a half days now, so if you think 12 hours is bad... ;)

8. Offline

Wild1145

I have had it where it takes a while, but it really shouldn't make that much of a difference, i did ask on the IRC and they did tell me that there is a rather large lot of files that are needing to be approved. I have been waiting nearly 2 days for my files, but that happens some times, and when they get a chance to approve or reject them, im sure they will :)

Just give it some time, if its not done within a week or so, then you should be concerned.

Jamboozlez likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.