My mind got blown over this (W.G)

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Adriani6, Mar 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Adriani6

Hi people.
    I urgently seek help with the following;
    I use ChestShops for my "shopping" plugin. I do not allow players to create a ChestShop, there's only one, Admin defined shop at spawn. Recently I though to create a Market where I will enable them to create ChestShops, the market place will be defined by WorldGuard however I don't think you are allowed to give permissions in different regions and here's where my mind is blown, what can I do/install/etc to achieve this ?

2. Offline

pointfit

Just make another world dedicated to the player shops. You would need permissions for this; give the permission to the players to make a chestshop in that world and negate it in all other worlds.

3. Offline

chad53105

Adriani6
    I accomplish this with a mall in my spawn world. I create world guard regions and assign them to the player. They get a 10 x 10 x 3 area for themselves to build a small shop. I give my admins the ability to make world guard regions so myself and eight others can make them for the users. My mall is easily copied and pasted on top of its self so that I can "stack" it again, if needed. Hope this idea gives you some ideas as well.

muffinjello likes this.
  4. Offline

PseudoKnight

You might want to consider just designating a market area and let them build chestshops anywhere in that world. If you do that, people will use the market almost all of the time. It's to their benefit due to high traffic. The occasional c chestshops elsewhere would be little different from locked chests, at worst.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.