My friend can't reach my server

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Nazcai, Oct 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Nazcai

This is my first time using bukkit, I used to auto installer to install bukkit and I also use hamachi.
    I can join my own server and play it but when my friend tries to connect all he gets is "Can't reach server". I don't know what is done wrong I am 100% sure my serverproperties is correct

#Minecraft server properties
    #Thu Oct 20 19:33:14 BST 2011
    gamemode=0
    server-ip=
    pvp=true
    view-distance=10
    allow-nether=true
    difficulty=1
    max-players=20
    spawn-animals=true
    online-mode=false
    white-list=false
    spawn-monsters=true
    motd=A Minecraft Server
    server-port=53154
    allow-flight=false
    level-seed=-5567271929212320995
    level-name=World One

I am using Minecraft 1.8.1
    Any help would be appreciated.

2. Offline

mrvertigo27

first off i want to note i HATE hamachi! second off are you both using it? third off maybe something in my youtube videos may help you get off of hamachi (shudders)

thats really all the help i can offer...........

3. Offline

Nazcai

Yes we are both using it and he is connected to my server, the problem is aswell is that I can't port forward because I don't have the password as my dad owns all that stuff and he won't port forward for me. I have no idea what it won't work because I know many people who use hamachi and it works for them.

4. Offline

mrvertigo27

you may luck out and the password be the default. TRY THIS

5. @Nazcai
    OPEN THE F****** PORTS IF YOU HAVE A ROUTER. Then you don't need the (quote: F******) hamachi anymore.
    http://portforward.com/
    1. Search your router in the list below.
    2. Click on it
    3. In top right corner you find Click here to skip this advertisement... Click on it.
    4. Search for Minecraft Server
    5. Follow the instructions
    6. ???
    7. PROFIT!

PS: If you're german, then come to our server. Up to 5 people (my friends) play on my server. Would be good if you have Teamspeak 3 and a headset

Hah, I didn't read the posts. Anyway, I stole the password from my father (cuz he didn't want to give me password of my router) with a programm. I had luck because he saved his password in msn messenger

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.