My CPU Problem.

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Doc.Deniz, Apr 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Doc.Deniz

Hi.
    I created other servers but I had never had cpu problem.

When I have 5+ people (yeah, just 5), my CPU is beetwen %60-%100. So my server is lagging.

I have 1gb ram and Intel Xeon Processor.
    Here is my plugins, one of them must be the reason of this.

[​IMG]

2. Offline

Cicadia

The one gigabyte of RAM sounds a little sketchy. Even if you're using a 32 bit system I reccomend installing another Gigabyte to it.

I would be very careful, but remove the plugins individually until you see the problem resolved. I develop a plugin, and when I first started on BukkitLink, I had really confused people, with 10's of plugins, over which one gave them the lagg.

Also, try using the Java HotSpot Server, and make sure you're giving the server some RAM to start out with, around 700MB or so.

3. Offline

andrewpo

NoLagg is a "big plugin", try disabling it.

4. Offline

Morlanius

i found this also, nolagg is one of the more intensive plugins I've installed.
    I seems that a comparison calculation on its performance vs usage is needed, when really, the only thing its ended up being used for is clearing entities (wg will do this) fixing water and lava, (wg does this too?) and giving a memory report (which I can do via remote shell anyway)

I'll be removing it, if it all gets so much bigger that I put another gig and another CPU into my server I don't think its needed for anything other than very large servers where quick reporting and load monitoring of 100's of uses come into play.

~Mors

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.