Problem/Bug Mutliverse Core teleport fee

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by MikeWalles, Dec 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

MikeWalles

Hello guys, I have a problem where I have main world (lobby) from which player can teleport to either creative world or survival world. If player has default permission class, then he needs 1000€ to teleport to that world. But the problems is that if they have insufficient funds they wont get teleported to that world but will get gamemode of the creative world and get shown message of the Plot they would be teleported to, making them creative in lobby.

Creative world has PlotSquared plugin running. I have permissions set through LuckPerms. I am using Multiverse Core, Multiverse Portals, Multiverse Inventories. Server is 1.14.4 as most of the plugins havent updated yet.

Code:
    [21:46:28] [Server thread/INFO]: [Multiverse-Core-Debug] Checking to see if player [Picusek] has permission [multiverse.portal.access.LobbyCreative]... YES
    [21:46:28] [Server thread/INFO]: [Multiverse-Core-Debug] Adding mapping 'Picusek' => 'Picusek' to teleport queue
    [21:46:28] [Server thread/INFO]: [Multiverse-Core-Debug] The first location you gave me was safe.
    [21:46:28] [Server thread/INFO]: [Multiverse-Core-Debug] Got teleport event for player 'Picusek' with cause 'PLUGIN'
    [21:46:28] [Server thread/INFO]: [Multiverse-Core-Debug] Inferred sender 'CraftPlayer{name=Picusek}' from name 'Picusek', fetched from name 'Picusek'
    [21:46:28] [Server thread/INFO]: [Multiverse-Core-Debug] The node [§cmultiverse.exempt.map_creative§f] was §cNOT§f set for [§b§8§l[§7default§r§8§l]§r §7Picusek§7§r§f].
    [21:46:28] [Server thread/INFO]: [Multiverse-Core-Debug] Checking to see if player [Picusek] has permission [multiverse.exempt.map_creative]... NO
    [21:46:28] [Server thread/INFO]: [Multiverse-Core-Debug] Player 'Picusek' was DENIED ACCESS to 'map_creative' because 'Picusek' don't have the FUNDS required to enter it.
    [21:46:28] [Server thread/INFO]: [Multiverse-Portals-Debug] MV-Portals is DENYING Player '§8§l[§7default§r§8§l]§r §7Picusek§7§r' access to use the portal 'CreativeLobby'.

2. Offline

MikeWalles

still need help with this please

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.