Multiworlds causing server lockup.. help needed.

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Vittek, Feb 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Vittek

Alright after asking in the essentials plugin thread for help with no avail I'll try it here:

Ever since multiworlds got added, my server will die on it if I actually create another world, mostly a netherworld.
    It doesn't matter which plugin I use for netherworlds, essential, multiverse, nethergate.. it happens on all of them. Even with the last CB version (300+). I tried to run it with and without any other plugins, but it still seems to happen.. here's the error log that pops up right after the server gets stuck:

It happens randomly when someone uses /home or /Spawn while inside the nether.

Does anyone have any idea what is causing this? I have updated essentials to the latest version 194 along with everything else but it just won't stop doing that :(

I also tried it with various netherworld, making new ones etc.

I'd be really greatful if anyone could point me to a solution or has the same problem.

2. Offline

dak393

hmm could be an error with the teleportation (/spawn /home) not defining what world its in and attempting to teleport you to a currently non existent area would suggest looking into updating those plugins also do you have mobs disabled? There is currently an error with haveing mobs turned off.

3. Offline

Vittek

All the plugins are updated. Especially essentials. And mods are on by default.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.