Multiverse World changing

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by WayGroovy, Apr 19, 2012.

1. Offline

WayGroovy

Greetings Bukkit Forums,
    I am seeking out a plugin to help manage a multiverse server, but haven't found one that would suit my needs quite yet, so I come to you for help.

Does a plugin exist that manages returning to where you were on a per world basis?
    Plugin category: Warp/TP/Multiverse

What I would like:
    • Command, portal, or sign activated method of going to another world (like MVTP, BUT)
    • Respects world spawning rules such as
      • On intial visit to world places player at spawn OR follows rules of other plugins that affect this (example RandomSpawn)
      • On leaving a world records last known location for future returns
      • On return to a world returns you to your last known location, or if dead and bed set on that world that bed, or if no bed and dead follows initial spawn rules for that world
    Compatibility with: Multiverse-core, -portals, -inventories, MultiInv, HardCoreWorlds, Random-Spawn

homespawnplus has many, but not all of the features I'm looking for.

Ideas for commands: /worldport , /wtp , /worldwarp, /worldtp {WorldName/Alias}

Devs who might be interested in this:
    Any help would be appreciated. I plan to cross post this to /r/bukkit/ . Is there a better place for this type of request to go?

Thank you for your time, happy mining.

Mike724 likes this.
  2. Offline

WayGroovy

Looks like this has been developed, or is in progress/beta!
    http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/worldpos/
    WorldPos is a fix for multiverse servers that adds the one feature I felt was missing: Remembering where you were!
    I've been on a quest to get something like this made for a few weeks. Not sure if Mike724 heard my pleas or developed this independently, but I am eternally grateful.
    WorldPos is in early beta development, but I feel that it is doing a great job so far. Looking forward to seeing it's continued development.

Mike724 likes this.