Multiverse spawn doesnt seem to be working?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by madry, May 7, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

madry

Hello im kinda new here but ive recently run into a bit of an issue im currently trying to run a server for a youth group i have a few plugins setup and extra maps that i have added with the multiverse plugin but my issue seems to be that when i die in these other maps it takes me back to the original world that i teleport from and i have tried /mv setspawn /setspawn in the second world but it doesn't seem to work i always spawn in the original world or the first world that I've spawned from ive tried checking config files in almost every plugin folder and i cant seem to wrap my head around it any help would be greatly appreciated also if i posted this in the wrong section i apologize and just to let everyone know i have updated this and posted everything that i can this time my apolgies for not posting everything the first time thanks

1. What OS are you using (Brand and version - Ex. Windows XP SP3 or Windows 7 x64)?
    Windows 10 Pro
    2. What architecture is the OS you are running (x64 or x86)?
    64-bit operating system
    3. What version and architecture is your java install? (Type: java -version in command prompt.)
    java version "1.8.0_291"
    Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_291-b10)
    Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.291-b10, mixed mode)
    4. Are you running any wrappers? McMyAdmin, mcadmin, Hamachi, etc? no
    5. What build of CraftBukkit are you running? (do NOT say latest. Say the build number.)
    The build number is displayed in the top of the server.log.
    This server is running CraftBukkit version 3059-Spigot-4225eac-7ea8b96 (MC: 1.16.5) (Implementing API version 1.16.5-R0.1-SNAPSHOT)
    6. Pastebin.com/Pastie.org your server.log, server.properties and bukkit.yml files.
    server. properties https://pastebin.com/z7qc2w5F
    bukkit.yml https://pastebin.com/rxs7MJca
    Now that you've given us all the basics, now we get into the more advanced stuff. Note, if you haven't answered 1-5 yet, answering 6-10 will be almost pointless.
    7. What command are you using to run your CraftBukkit server?
    java -Xmx12288M -Xms12288M -jar minecraft_server.jar nogui
    8. What plugins are you running?
    dynmap, WorldEdit, Essentials, EssentialsProtect, EssentialsChat, EssentialsGeoIP, Vivecraft-Spigot-Extensions, ClearLag, HolographicDisplays, EssentialsSpawn, Multiverse-Core, WorldGuard, mcMMO, Multiverse-Portals
    9. What error are you getting (remember to post your server.log file (from the start to finish of your server) - pastebin.com or pastie.org please)?
    unable to spawn in map that person dies in problem is client keeps spawning in original first multiverse map not map that death took place in

Last edited: May 10, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.