Multiverse SignPortals not working...

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Reverof82, Aug 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Reverof82

I am running a Bukkit server with:

AutoMessage, Kits, WorldEdit, TimeShift, BuyCraft, PermissionsEx, Modifyworld, Multiverse-Core, WorldGuard, Essentials, EssentialsProtect, EssentialsSpawn, Multiverse-Portals, Multiverse-Inventories, Multiverse-SignPortals and EssentialsChat
    After I installed the Multiverse-SignPortals plug-in I loaded the server and was able to make and use portals on various signs with anchors as destination points.
    Shortly there after, I installed WorldEdit and WorldGuard and set up a couple zones on one of my worlds.
    After that, the signs no longer worked. I have removed both WorldEdit and WorldGuard to see if that was the problem and then recreated the signs to no avail. With or without WorldEdit and WorldGuard the signs no longer teleport players at all.
    I did restart the server each time I made a change, and I have checked using debug and the console output only states that I have modifyworld.blocks.interact.wallsign:5 set to true...
    Does any one know of an issue with conflicting plug-ins or an issue with the multiverse sign portal plug-in specifically that would cause my problem?

2. Offline

Reverof82

Ok, so I found out that the Kits plugin was somehow preventing the Multiverse-SignPortals from working.... anyone have any idea why?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.