[Multiverse] Please help me! D:

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Heliocloud, Oct 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Heliocloud

Hi,

I currently have 4 worlds. One is called HelioCloud - note: There is no heliocloud_the_end or heliocloud_nether. So. I also have a factions world which is just factions no end or nether. I want to find a way so I can attach a nether & end world to the factions world. However, if someone builds a nether OR end portal, I want them to go to the end or nether.

2. Offline

PolarCraft

3. Offline

Heliocloud

I have that,

I just want it so it's 3 worlds that are bascially factions. 2 of the worlds are nether and end. So if someone builds a nether portal they go into the nether. Because right now, i'm in the factions world and when i make a nether portal and the portal spawns, it just loads when i go in the portal. So does the end.

4. Offline

PolarCraft

So it creates different nether and end worlds?

5. Offline

Heliocloud

Okay leme re do what I said. It wasn't clear lol.

So,

I have 4 worlds.

My worlds:

HelioCloud ( Default World, this is my hub )
    Factions ( a survival world )
    Factions_the_end ( A end World )
    Factions_the_nether ( A nether world )

Note: I made these worlds with multiverse, I used these to make the 3 worlds:

/mv create Factions normal
    /mv create FactionsEnd end
    /mv create FactionsNether nether

So, If I was a default member player and I wanted to go to the nether, I COULDN'T! This is the same error with the end. It would just load if I went to both portals.

Never mind,

I got a better idea.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.