Plugin Help Multiverse-NetherPortals End Portal Problem

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by TheQueue, Jul 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

TheQueue

I'm running Multiverse with Portals and NetherPortals. I wanted to reset The End because my players have exhausted all End Cities within the boundaries I've set using WorldGuard.

I tried using the regen command in MV but found out after some research that you can't regen the 3 main worlds.

So the next thing I tried was deleting (actually backing up and moving) the world_the_end folder and letting the server recreate it. Everything works fine except that going through an end portal no longer works. The player just drops through without teleporting. I've checked and recreated the links using the mvnp command. I have loaded the old end world and I can link back to that and the portals work again, but to the old end.

Also, the return portals in both the old and new end worlds work, although I'm having a separate issue with those because they don't return quite to my world spawn point... they're off by about 20-30 blocks and down several blocks.

I checked the spawn points of the end worlds and they're set correctly.

I've also tried putting the old world_the_end folder back and the portals work again.

I can create a MV Portal and that works fine as well, just not the original end portals or any new end portals I create to test this.

I'm beginning to run out of ideas. I understand there's a chance it's related to one of my other plugins, but I have quite a few and was dreading trying to one-by-one figure out if one of them is causing it. I specifically disabled the anti-cheat plugin, but that didn't help.

I'm running Spigot 1.12 and here are the MV versions:
    Multiverse-Core version 2.5-b719
    Multiverse-Portals version 2.5.0-b751
    Multiverse-NetherPortals version 2.4-b530

Below is a list of all plugins I'm running:
    ToDoList
    WorldEdit
    JoeIPTracker
    TerrainControl
    RemoteToolkitPlugin
    BlockLocker
    NameSearch