Multiverse Importing a MCEdited World Problum

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by ImToRich, Apr 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

ImToRich

Hello,

On my server I had the following worlds:

Normal (Main)
    ArenaWorld
    SponsorWorld
    End
    Nether

I have my ArenaWorld for arenas (Spleef,Mobarena) I wanted to add 1 more mobarena so I started to build one it turned out awful so I went looking online for MCEdit schematics I found one I copied my world from my FTP Program (WinSCP) And I added the schematic where i wanted it I copied it back to my server files (overriding the other world) and then my Multiverse plugin stopped working so I tried to travel to that world to re-do the portals I did the command:

/mctp arenaworld

But it said sometihng like multiverse doesn't know how to take you to this world.

So I tried to import it as I thought that was the problem but it said failed I did the command:

/mv import ArenaWorld normal

So I thought MCEdit corrupted my world so I created a new one added the 2 mob arenas into the world and I was just going to build the Spleef arena again as it was easy I go do /mv import Empty normal but the same thing happened (failed)

I have made sure that the name is: ArenaWorld

By the way the second world I create to re-do the arenaworld is named "Empty".

i hope someone can help.

I am running on CraftBukkit version: It's a development build not the latest but I think 5 old.
    Multiverse: hasn't been updated yet on my server maybe that's the problem?

Many thanks

~ Jamie
    ~ IronPVP Staff and Players.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.