Multiverse and EssentialsSpawn Conflict

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by kazdj21, Nov 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

kazdj21

Problem:
    Every time I enter the server. I get teleported to the EssentialsSpawn but after 2 seconds.. It teleports me to the Multiverse Spawn. When I do /spawn It teleports me to the Multiverse Spawn but /spawn is for Essentials. How do I fix this?

Another Problem:

Find exact-spawn: true to false.
    ans: There isn't an exact-spawn in config/worlds

Turn firstspawnworld: (to your specified world)
    ans: Nope. It doesn't work

Uninstall Essentials then Multiverse or vice versa.
    ans: still happening.

2. Offline

LHammonds

Whenever you have 2 plugins with conflicting commands, use aliases in bukkit.yml to override which plugin will be used.

However, bukkit's built-in alias is limited with what you can do. You can only specify a command, no parameters. So if you need parameters to be included in the command (usually for simplification), you will need an additional plugin such as BetterAliases

LHammonds

3. Offline

Arrxzon

i believe multiverse or/and essentials have a respawn priority in the config just set which ever you want to use as spawn to 1 and others to 2, ? not sure but try it out anyway

4. Offline

LHammonds

I have multiverse and essentials but I bypassed both conflicting issues by using BetterAliases and set the /spawn command to execute "/warp spawn" which I set by standing where I wanted the command to take me and typed "/setwarp spawn"

Here is an example BetterAliases config:

Code:
    spawn:
        0: /warp spawn

motd:
        0: /emotd

watchem:
      permission: watchem
      1:
        - /vanish on
        - /tp !1p
        - /fo check !1p
        - /openenv !1p
    The 1st section creates the "spawn" alias and sets it to run "/warp spawn"

The 2nd section creates an "motd" alias that runs Essentials' "/emotd"

The 3rd section creates a "watchem" alias that turns on vanish mode, teleports you to the player specified in the 1st parameter to the alias and then runs an ore report on that player in the world they are in and then opens their inventory. :) But in order to run that alias, you must have the correct permission node - BetterAlias.watchem

5. Offline

kazdj21

• Hexapost flood
    But how does /warp spawn solve the log-in Issue? Is there a plugin that can bypass both Multiverse and Essentials? Because when I enter the server I get teleported to EssentialsSpawn then I get teleported to Multiverse spawn.
    How do I STOP multiverse from taking me to Multiverse Spawn?

I am not respawning but I am Logging-in. I really don't mind about death situations. I am worried about Logging-in situations.

[NEW-ISSUE]

Whenever I walk somewhere far away like a hill then log-out. But when I log back in it teleports me to Multiverse spawn but I return back to the hill.
    But my 'world' is a Hub world.

Basically, New people enter and they can escape the Hub-world and build in the hub-world. The Hub world is for hubs but I don't want people building there. How can I stop Multiverse Spawn to take me back to the world-spawn. I tried touching the config file and world files but it doesn't work

[NEW-ISSUE]

I wanted to make a separate Hub-world but it delivers players back to 'world' how do I fix this?

BUMPPPPPP

BUMMMMP.. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

Ahhh I didn't know about /save-all

So before every restart, I just simply need to type "/save-all" EXACTLY like that through the console or on the server?

drtshock
    Yeah Obby Breaker's Cool! If I could make a suggestion, I would make a configurable way to make it so when you damage obsidian a message in chat pops up saying the remaining durability of the obsidian. If that's possible...

Yeah except my world was have corrupted anyways so resetting the chunks would basically be like half a map reset anyways.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.